Benefits of Nutmeg
- Sleep: Research has shown that nutmeg can reduce insomnia and promote healthy sleep.
- Skin and acne: Studies have found that nutmeg can reduce inflammation of the skin and skin problems, including acne.
- Brain: Studies have shown that nutmeg can reduce the degradation of natural pathways in cognitive functioning, reducing the risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s and helping optimal brain function.
- Diarrhea: Science has shown that nutmeg is beneficial for your digestion and can reduce the risk of diarrhea.
- Digestion: Research has found that nutmeg can promote the peristaltic motion in the smooth muscles of your intestines, promoting healthy digestion. All the fiber can also prevent constipation and digestive troubles.
- Oral health: According to science, nutmeg is highly antibacterial, can fight bad breath and help oral health.
- Detoxification: According to research, nutmeg can help to detoxify your organs and relieve kidney stones.
- Pain relief: Research has found that nutmeg can help with wounds, injuries, chronic inflammation and arthritis.
- Blood pressure: According to research, nutmeg can lower your blood pressure, preventing cardiovascular illness, heart attacks and strokes.
- Depression and anxiety: Research shows that nutmeg is excellent for brain and mental health.